With our 20 employees, we have now been active for more than 3 years in hazardous goods logistics with lithium-ion batteries. We have detailed experience in the transport, storage and recycling of lithium-ion batteries.
At LogBATT GmbH, we want to make a contribution to driving forward the energy transition in Germany, Europe and the world, and supporting your company as a partner.
Development, operations, finances
- Studied electrical technology at Hochschule Aalen, focusing on vehicle electronics
- 7 years of experience at OEMs in the development of lithium-ion batteries for various functions of hybrid and electric vehicles
- Involved in the development of electromobility and lithium-ion batteries since 2011 and thus right from the start of the first series projects
- Special focuses: Testing and diagnosis of lithium-ion batteries
- Responsible electrical specialist
- Studied industrial engineering at Hochschule Pforzheim, focusing on marketing and logistics
- Master of Engineering
- Active for over 5 years as a project- and team leader, responsible for the entirety of hazardous goods logistics in the development of lithium-ion batteries for a battery manufacturer
- 2 years’ experience as a project engineer and component provider for fuel cell hydrogen tanks
- Since 2011 hazardous goods officer, specialist in high-voltage systems (FfHV), specialist as per § 9 EfbV und § 5 AbfAEV, IHK-certified transport manager for road haulage